During your first visit, a thorough examination will be completed. This exam will include an oral cancer screening, diagnostic radiographs, intra-oral photos, and of course cavity detection. This information will allow us to make an accurate diagnosis of your oral conditions. After the exam, we will discuss any recommendations and answer questions you may have. The key to our successful relationship is an open line of communication.
Making sound decisions about your dental care and oral health is an easy thing to do with the right preparation beforehand:
- Make a list of questions to ask our office, so you don’t forget anything on the day of your appointment. This includes any concerns you have or oral problems you’ve been experiencing.
- If you have dental insurance, remember to bring your insurance card with you.
- If any treatment is recommended, we will discuss options and benefits with you before proceeding. We will work within an established budget, so you may obtain the care you desire in an affordable fashion.
Prior to arriving, please complete online registration and health history. If you wish, you may also arrive 15 minutes early and fill out your information in the office.
To prepare for your upcoming appointment, our dental office provides our patient forms online. Completing forms before your visit will also help ensure timely check-in for your appointment. Please complete your new patient paperwork prior to your appointment. If you are unable to complete them online, we ask that you arrive for your appointment 15 minutes early and you may complete them in the office.
We accept all major dental insurance payments; however, we may not be an in-network provider for your plan. If we are not an in-network provider, review your plan details, as in many cases insurance reimbursement is very similar.
We are in Network for:
- Delta Dental Premier
- Assurant/ Sunlife
- United Healthcare
- Lincoln Financial
- Moonlight Graham
- Insurance Plans in the DHA network – This includes SOME BUT NOT ALL United Concordia plans and Aetna PPO plans.
Please understand, that we do our best to keep our patients updated with their insurance coverage, but no estimate is ever a guarantee of payment. Patients are responsible for all charges not paid by your insurance.
Our dental practice in Grafton, WI is committed to providing you with the best care possible to achieve total oral health. Your smile is forever, your payments shouldn’t be. Our team will review the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best financial choice for you and your family.
- All major credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex)
- 10% Discount for our uninsured cash/check/debit paying patients
- Financing options with CareCredit®
Contact our office at 262-377-0852 to discuss financing options.