What Is a General Dentist?
A general dentist helps patients diagnose and treat different issues in the oral cavity. In addition, they help ensure your teeth are healthy, strong, and cavity-free. Dr. Kwiatkowski has been a general dentist for decades and has helped thousands of Grafton patients improve their oral health. Advances in dental technology have allowed us to diagnose oral health issues faster and with more accuracy. Our office is equipped with the latest advancements and technologies in dental care, which allows us to provide our patients with a comfortable and safe experience.
Crowns and Bridges
- For those who wish to restore gaps in their smile, crowns and bridges are an effective option. Crowns help preserve damaged teeth by placing a tooth-like cover on top of them. Bridges are an artificial tooth placed between two healthy teeth to fill in a gap. Both crowns and bridges can be a great way to reduce tooth pain, improve chewing and speech, as well as prevent teeth from shifting in undesirable ways.
- If you are missing a lot of teeth, dentures may be worth looking into. They can restore function in your mouth, giving you a set of teeth that look and feel realistic. Dentures are removable dental appliances that take the place of natural teeth. Whether you need partial or complete dentures, our office can get you fitted for your own pair. Schedule an appointment to see if dentures are the right option for you.
Restorations and Fillings
- Nobody likes hearing that they need a cavity filling, but we make the process quick and painless. Dr. Kwiatkowski performs fillings in under an hour, using a composite filling material to blend in with the rest of your teeth.
Professional Teeth Cleaning
- If you are looking for a simple teeth cleaning, Dr. Kwiatkowski has you covered. We serve families and individuals in the Grafton area who trust us to clean their teeth. You should schedule a teeth cleaning twice per year, or every 6 months. Give us a call to schedule yours!
- A root canal may be needed if you are suffering intense tooth pain. It could be an indication of an infection in the nerve and pulp of your tooth. We perform safe and quick root canal procedures to clean up infections and preserve your teeth.
- If you’re looking for quality dental care for your child, we are happy to be of service. As your children learn proper brushing habits, we are here to ensure that they have healthy, strong teeth as they grow.
Schedule an Appointment Today
For years, our team has helped thousands of patients improve their smiles. As one of the most experienced general dentists in Grafton, WI, Dr. Kwiatkowski is ready to help you achieve your oral health goals. From cavity fillings to root canals, we are ready to help you take the next step in your journey to a healthy smile. Our team cares deeply about the safety and comfort of our patients.
Contact our dental office in Grafton directly at 262-377-0852 or reach us online.