We are committed to providing you with the best care possible to achieve total oral health. In order to achieve these goals, we need your assistance and your understanding of our financial guidelines
We accept all major dental insurance payments, however we may not be an in network provider for your plan. If we are not an in network provider, review your plan details, as in many cases insurance reimbursement is very similar.
We are in Network for:
- Delta Dental Premier
- Assurant – Which will be changing its name to Sun Life
- United Healthcare – Including Medicare AARP plans
- Lincoln Financial
- Scion Dental
- Cigna Total Network
- Insurance plans in the DHA network. This includes some but not all of the Aetna PPO, and United Concordia insurance plans
- We are not currently enrolled, but have begun the process for the Anthem PPO 300 network in 2017.
Please understand, that we do our best to keep our patients updated with their insurance coverage but NO ESTIMATE IS A GUARANTEE OF PAYMENT. Patients are responsible for all charges not paid by your insurance.
- Patient portion or patient co-pay is due at the time services are rendered – unless prior financial arrangements have been made.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If the parents are separated or divorced, the person accompanying the minor will be responsible for co-payment at the time of service.
- Payment Information:
- All major credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex)
- 10% Discount for our uninsured cash/check/debit paying patients
- Financing options with CareCredit®
Short Cancelled/ Missed Appointments
- Unless an emergency occurs, we expect to run on time for your appointments, and we appreciate the same courtesy from you. Please give 48 hours notice if you are unable to keep your reserved time. Any combination of two missed or short cancelled appointments in a 12 month period may result in either a $1/min charge or dismissal from our practice.